Sunday, June 03, 2007

NEW Pattern.....and NEW FREE PATTERN

Ok...I knew it was time to update the FREE e-pattern....sooooo be SURE to go grab it while you can ;)............Go here! http://www.tennesseeridgeprimitives.com/pages/freeepattern.php and grab it!
Also.....I FINALLY finished some new Americana patterns......just off the press is my brand NEW Americana Eagle Door Doll With A Star Banner........WOW you'll LOVE this one ;).......You can get ANY of my email patterns or printed patterns from my website, or on ebay :) You can get to my ebay store here...... http://stores.ebay.com/Tennessee-Ridge-Primitives
I also did a pattern for my crow door doll with the stars hanging from his beak.....time to get busy and sewing for those 4th of July holidays...................
I'll be doing a few of my Hallowe'en FINISHED GOODS this week for ebay.....DON'T miss out on my SPOOKY season! Oh I LOVE Hallowe'en and Fall goods!!! ;)

Have a GREAT day!!!!!!
(((((((((Big hugs))))))))))))))

0 comments: